วันจันทร์ที่ 2 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2554

สนทรพจน์

My  school

            My  name  is ....................  I ’m  12  years  old. I’m  in  the  sixth  great. 
Do  you  know , where  do I  come  from ? 
I  come  from  Banchombueng  school. My  school  is  at  Tambon  Chombung.  Amphore  Chombueng  , Ratchaburi.  
            There are  many  trees  around  my  school. So atmosphere  is  very  nice and  cool  for  resting.  Besides my school is  very  clean . Director  is a proficient  man.
His  name  is  Mr.  Chalerm  Tepsawat.  My  English  teacher’s  name  is  Mrs.  Jittra  Panyarith. There are many  students  want to study at there.
            It  is  happiness  primary  school. The  teachers are kind. They  teach  well. I  love  them. I  enjoy  learning, when  I  study  in the classroom. 
            At  school,  I  have  many  lovely  friends.  We  study  many  subjects :  math, Thai, English, science, social  studies, art, physical  education  and  career  &  technology.  I  like  to  study  math, Thai, art, music  and  English. Everywhere  in  my  school  are  interesting  I  am  happy, when  I  go  to  school.
            Do  you  want  to  visit   my  school? 

            Thank  you  teachers  and   Good – bye  my  friends.





\

           
           

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น